Thursday, October 29, 2009

today I did...

I never make good use of my time. Today I woke up early and took treats and things into school for my students. They are having a party today for Halloween / Day of the Dead. I came home and made a fire and plopped down in front of the TV to warm up and "prepare" for my day. Saved by the Bell always helps me prepare. Now I have decided I need to totally clean my house, do some homework, and just get some stuff in general done. I figure if I make myself accountable by keeping you up on my progress. I might get something done. it is now 9:00 AM on the nose. Let's see how my day goes from here...

...You see, I putz. It is not 2:45PM and all I have done is I made sixty mini pumpkin cheesecakes and I cleaned the kitchen. I did get my halloween costume. Yay! It is cute. It isn't as cute as I pictured but it is a packaged costume. It is my first bagged costume. I am a little spoiled in the halloween costume department. Since I have been little, my halloween costumes have been made for me. I have even made one or two over the years. This costume isn't to what I have become accustomed, but it isn't all that bad either. Actually, I think it is going to be delicious when it all comes together. Now, it is time to get back to work...

...It is 8:45 and I am leaving for the gym shortly. I haven't got much more done since last we spoke. The kitchen looks amazing though. I did help out W with her Halloween costume; that took up some time. I also stepped out for dinner at subway with the girls. The night isn't over yet.

...11:57 and the day is almost over. Looking back, I don't have much to show for it. I HAVE to do my homework. I am behind on it to begin with. Now i am beginning to hide from it. I just have to buckle down and get it done. I got one more day off tomorrow. Can I accomplish all my tasks? I have no idea.

No comments: