Saturday, October 31, 2009

Happy Halloween Everyone!



These past few days I have been sort of stuck in my house because I have been sick. I have spent a lot of time fiddling on the computer and doing a little bit of what I actually need to. I haven't showered in days. I have stayed up til three or four and wake up before eight. I had to move the laptop into the study or would have never left the couch. Now, as I sit in "the cockpit" with my toys and tools I am I wonder why I wasn't in here earlier this week. I can totally see how people can become addicted to technology. I am starting to ferret around and I am finding all kinds of treats. I am picking up bits and pieces about people, and skills, and the world beyond my walls. It sort of started with a blog. Damn you D for this blessed curse. I leave you all now to slam my wave motion gun filled with cyberspace juice.

No comments: