Friday, October 16, 2009

Ouchies

Today I sat for the outline on my new tattoo. Most of the time I have to say I enjoyed it. There were only a few spots where the tickle was a little much for me. By the end, I got the jitters and learned that four hours is probably my limit. This is my biggest piece to date. I am so stoked. Cory Lehnerr did an AMAZING job. I knew he would. Thanks Danielle for knowing him. I am going to wait until after the holidays before I get it colored in. I actually am starting plans for the next one. What will it be? I am still riding the wave of adrenaline and can't quite sleep yet, so I will share some pics.


The scene of the crime. It is actually a sweet little house in Phoenix. It is very unassuming. That is how they get you



The final product-sort of. From here, it is just a matter of coloring within the lines.



1 comment:

Danielle said...

loooving the photos! looking good girl!